Plentyoffish.com/www.pof.com / segregation against my son

1 Montréal, Québec, Canada

My son, whose name is Emile Wahbe ( same family name as myself) from Montreal Canada
who has been a member of "www.pof.com" for many years is experiencing acts of segregation against him lately. This segregation occurs when my son meets a girl on the internet and they seem to like each other, and set a date to meet . They are both in agreement, and the date, time, and location is set . Without any notice the girl calls back to cancel . This did not happen earlier when my son was dating on the dating site, but became the rule to every appointment he got with a girl.
My conclusion is that this action on behalf of the website www.pof.com is intentional for no other reason than my son is following the rules of on line dating. I personally have a feeling that it is a racist reaction on behalf of the website.
I wish to report to you, honorable judges, that my son has suffered a great depression and mental setback because of this prohibitive action . He keeps asking me as to the motive of the website
personnel .
Please intervene to stop this racial segregation, and request an apology to my son Emile.

Ed