Plentyoffish or POF.com / transgender discrimination
My name is Tasmia, I am a transsexual. I was on plenty of fish in hopes to find true love. I notice they had a section for men seeking men and a section for men seeking women or women seeking men. so beings I identify as a women, I posted in women seeking men. I recieved a few hate mail but overall met some wonderful guys, then suddenly my ad was deleted, i contact POF.com to ask why and they didnt even reply, I made another account 1 day later it was taking down I sent an email no response, I created another account it was deleted an hour after making it. (the time frame of when i created my first account to created my third account was 4 months). I recent tried to create another account and it was deleted again, I email very frustrated and finally I recieve a response to today from POF saying
Thank you for taking the time to email Plentyoffish.com.
After a recent review of your account and activity on Plentyoffish.com, we have decided to close your account.
We will not disclose specific details regarding your account’s closure.
Most commonly, account closures are a direct result of a violation of our Terms and Conditions regarding misrepresentation of personal information.
We may also close an account due to complaints about your correspondence, profile content, or for any other reason as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to review our Terms and Conditions, you may do so by clicking on the following link:
The closure of your account is permanent, and any future accounts will be automatically detected and deleted by the system.
I am seriously not understanding why my ad was deleted, I never VIOLATED ANY TERMS. NOWHERE IN THERE TERMS SAY TRANSSEXUALS OR TRANSGENDEREDS CANT POST IN THE FEMALE SECTION. IM NOT A SPAMMER, IM NOT AN ESCORT, DIDNT ADVERTISE ANYTHING, THEN PLACE NUDE PIX UP. I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON. IF I DONT HEAR FROM THERE IN A FEW DAYS, I AM SEEKING LEGAL REPRESENTATION
More Plentyoffish or POF.com Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- Plenty Of Fish - can not upload pictures 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - imposter claims to be a doctor and a scammer
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - pop up gift card
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - dating site
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - unethical behavior
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammer using plenty of fish