Plenty of Fish / fraud and cheating
This site has used an electronic switch tactic in that if you select the 'serious member' option charge of three months, they will bill you for the full year! I wasn't aware of the 'switch' until after they sent me a confirmation message informing me of the amount charged!
I immediately contacted my bank and filed a charge dispute, as there is no way to contact pof directly! I even submitted a 'scam' claim against themselves on their site, to no avail.
I am now championing an effort to post a complaint on every forum they have so the word gets out and I get a response from the site. I updated my profile as well with a warning at the beginning. No doubt the next thing that happens is that my profile will be removed from the site, and I will have no recourse to warn anyone and everyone, except here!
More Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plenty of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty of Fish - upgrade scam 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - account
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - pedophile
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - the entire service is a scam! I have proof
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - plenty of fish customer service
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - upgrade