Plenty Of Fish / fraud and cheating
This site has used an electronic switch tactic in that if you select the 'serious member' option charge of three months, they will bill you for the full year! I wasn't aware of the 'switch' until after they sent me a confirmation message informing me of the amount charged!
I immediately contacted my bank and filed a charge dispute, as there is no way to contact pof directly! I even submitted a 'scam' claim against themselves on their site, to no avail.
I am now championing an effort to post a complaint on every forum they have so the word gets out and I get a response from the site. I updated my profile as well with a warning at the beginning. No doubt the next thing that happens is that my profile will be removed from the site, and I will have no recourse to warn anyone and everyone, except here!
Annette Laturnus's Response, Jan 22, 2019
Fraudulent charges on debit card. Bank of Montreal account # 2514-3414-287. Red deer RCMP Police file # 201978900
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- Plenty Of Fish - can not upload pictures 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers