Plenty Of Fish - Legend 2012 / abusive sex predator

London, England, Middlesex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Got contacted by this member- Legend 2012 who seemed ok for the first 5 messages on the site, after declaring he was coming off the site, i agreed to swap BB pins with this guy not wanting to give him my number. Once he had this i was constantly bomabarded with 30-40 messages a day- all very sexually explicit and graphic, some violent sounding explaining what he was going to do to me. After ignoring him for 3 days i explained that i did not want to speak to him. at which point he became threatening and abusive. I tried reporting to Plenty of Fish who said as we hadnt met they cannot remove him... ladies beware... this guy is a freak and does not like taking no for an answer. once i deleted him from my BB he has continued to try and contact me on the site, i have now deleted my profile due to him and not wanting to meet freaks like this. Do not fall for this. he is an investment banker in the central london area going by the name Majid. DO NOT MESSAGE THIS GUY!!!

Comments

• Co
      21st of Jan, 2013

I agree with all complaints on pof Goto Godaddy.com. goto bottom and click report abuse the web site is pof.com report all info they will take care of it The web site is registered to godaddy.com.