Plenty Of Fish / discriminating and deleting accounts
As many have experience in 2014, my profile of 7 years was deleted without reason or cause to me. Everything was going great with my pof in early nov 2014 to the last time used, never any problems in 7 years, I went on vacation, when I return by Thanksgiving, it was GONE, couldn't even say goodbye or happy holidays to my friends of many years? They're idiots, wrote them 5 emails over 5 weeks, trying to find out what happen before finally just receiving the automated B.S. email, indicating violation of Terms and Conditions, no actual details.
How can we get this mad man (Markus Frind from Germany) to stop this? Is this nazi germany to where ONLY one man decides the outcome and the freedom of choice of all at the same time being discriminating and providing undeserved outcomes, are there any laws in Canada to assist anyone? There should be an appeal process and if someone has made a mistake, given a second chance to amend, even criminals get this system or is Markus Frind perfect and everyone else not. Markus will probably institute the death penalty for those who commit any errors on POF in the future, hail Frind...by the way, have you noticed that there isn't any information on this chap's family or marital/dating status, difference of age with his parents or anything, he's basically invisible on the net!
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers