Plenty Of Fish / false advertising - not 100% free online dating service
Plenty Of Fish says it is a "100% Free Online Dating Service for singles", that is a lie, they have a paid "UPGRADE" option. This is absurd and illegal. The government should do something to stop this huge website from continuing with the false adverstising / deceptive advertising / misleading advertising. Won't the Federal Trade Commission do anything? Plenty Of Fish should be sued. If a website charges their users for any service at all then it is not "100% Free".
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - can not upload pictures 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - plenty of fish/pof
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - pof
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - my account being deleted again.
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - fraudulent profile - already reported with proof, profile still active
- PoF - contact