PLDT Home / haven't received my refund yet after two months of waiting.
So I submitted my PLDT Home application around May 23, 2016. A week later, I got a text telling me that my application is approved and that I should pay the installation fee of Php 1, 100 immediately. So I went and paid the fee in May 31.
That Saturday, contractors came over to our apartment to install but was unsuccessful. Something to do with the line or port being full. They said they'll contact PLDT to fix it. Well, a week later no word. I had to contact their Facebook support team and was told that my application was disapproved. What the hell? Don't they have to check the area before approving an application?
So I went to their office and filed for a refund. They said it'll take 3-4 weeks before I can receive my check. Their customer service team said to expect a call from them.
Well, it's been more than a month already, running 2, and I still haven't heard from them. Grrrr!
PLDT is so good at collecting money but when it's time to collect from them, you have to wait forever!
More PLDT Home Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet speed
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no dial tone and poor internet connection
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt home
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - wifi