Playboy / received magazine without ordering!

I have not ordered this subscription and i am receiving it. I do not appreciate this because my fiance was greatly disturbed by the nature of it. Also, i have no way to contact them to dispute it.

Comments

17th of Jun, 2007

If you took as much time to search for a customer service number as you did to post this complaint you would have found it (1-800-999-4438) and easily fixed the problem. Playboy doesn't just send out magazines to people; an order has to be placed. Playboy sends out postcards to people to start a subscription and all you have to do is return the postcard back to them. You'd be amazed at how many people go through your mail; ANYONE could send that card back in as a prank to you. I wouldn't be surprised if some unscrupulous post office employees even sent them back in.

Just call the number and they'll cancel the account. Remember to tell them that you don't want to receive any more promotional things from them so that you don't keep getting mail pieces.

11th of Sep, 2007

I got a bill that i did not order. Thank you.

• Fr
      10th of Jul, 2008

Yes dear, I am in the other room practicing law, would you mind bringing me a tissue.