Playboy Magazinepaid for 3 years - no delivery!

K

Wish I would've checked this first. Was hounded by company to pay for 3 year subscription, get 2 other magazines for one year at no charge. Never received anything! Was alerted to the scam because playboy sent a renewal notice.

Is there anyway to recover my money? The check was cashed within 10 days.

• Ca
    Catherine Williams Oct 16, 2008

I'm a producer at a TV station in Atlanta and I'm doing a story about a woman in Georgia who paid for a Playboy subscription renewal that was also a scam. I'm wondering if her story is similar to yours. If you're willing to talk to me on the phone, could you please call me at [protected]?

• Wa
    walyert Aug 28, 2018

I paid for subscription with my chase account but I don't know how to access it. Although my chase account shows it is still pending. Will they send and access code when it goes thru. Walt Kelly "[protected]@hotmail.com"

• Th
    Thor Shantie Sep 02, 2018

Hello my name is Thor Shantie. I have a subscription. I recently moved in Sept from 195 Thornton dr Sheldon Vt 05383. I'm not receiving my magazines at my new address 19 Broadway st Swanton Vt 05488. Can u please fix this thank u.

Anatoli Vinar Sep 06, 2018

To Whom it may concern.

Dear Sir or Madam.

I've just received September/October issue of PLAYBOY Magazine, But I Didn't received previous July/August issue.
    Would you be so kind to resend it to me.

Customer Number:[protected]

Sincerely,
    Anatoli Vinar

• Se
    SeeMoreHiney Sep 20, 2018

If Hef Jr. believes in freedom of expression and speech as he claims then everyone's speech should matter. Or is Jr. just another blowhard liberal that believes only speech that he agrees with is valid? Playboy is just a shell of its once great self and as long as Jr keeps his mindset, it will always be, garbage.
    Thank you!
    Greg Humphrey

Chris mg Nov 11, 2018

I have not subscribed to any playboy magazines or playboy services and I received a magazine in the mail address to me. I want to stop unwanted magazines entering my home.

Comments

• Pi
    pissed off @ playboy Nov 13, 2018

I received a copy of playboy magazine that I did not order. Called playboy customer service, and they tell me they can't cancel the order, only the agency that placed the order can cancel it.

• Su
    Susan Mccullough Nov 14, 2018

I have received a statement saying that I owe $15.96 but I have never subscribed to this magazine the account number that I was given is #[protected] I hope that this matter can be resolved . Sincerely MR BA Mccullough

• Bb
    BBoop78 Nov 14, 2018

I received a magazine today. I do not want to receive any magazines. Please do not send them again. I do not care to have smut in my mailbox.