Platinum Services / Unauthorized charge
In the course of looking for a payday loan, this so-called credit card service kept popping up. I closed the window everytime it showed up. Did not sign at any moment. They must have stolen the information from the website, because on 2/1/10 I found an unexpected and unathorized charge of $99.95 on my account. I called the phone # [protected] on the bank statement and was told they do not issue refunds, so they steal your bank information, they steal your money from your bank account and you have to accept it. I gave them three days to refund the money. To date 2/8/10 they have credit my account, so I am filing this report and also turn them over to the police. This is FRAUD; this is SCAM. I am going to pursue this until I get my money back. And all of you should do the same. TOO MUCH OF THIS ON THE INTERNET AND ALL THESE SCAMMERS SHOULD BE PUT BEHIND BARS.
More Platinum Services Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Services - I don't know anything about them and they keep debiting my account. This is a scam and i am trying to get down to the bottom of it. 
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized billing! 
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized debits & charges! 
- Platinum Services - Stealing Money..you can stop it!~ 
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized Debit 1 year later
- Platinum Services - Withdrawal of Monies 
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized ded. 
- Platinum Services - debting money out my account wihtout my knowledge 
- Platinum Services - unauthorized withdrawls from account 
- Platinum Services - money taken from my acc.