[Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing / illegal charges on my credit card.
My name is Asgerdur Eythorsdottir and In October 2017 I ordered a package from Platinum Millennium which I only had to pay packaging. I received the package but now I have been charged on my credit card, twice, 67$ that I have never agreed to. I want this to be refunded as soon as possible. This is stealing and I want this to stop as of right now. Please be so kind to refund me this 134$ so that the matter can be resolved.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Platinum Millennium Publishing Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017
Good day Asgerdur, I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. However, We do offer our customers a YES or NO trial to our membership when they order certain items from us. You have the option of saying NO if you do not wish to join our membership program. We are totally transparent about it on our web page, and you are not forced into joining. Our membership program is packed with content that a lot of authors and writers such as yourself find to be extremely beneficial to them. We do offer you a free, 14-day trial to read the content, watch the videos, consume the newsletters and listen to the insider interviews. As stated on our website and within the terms, if the trial is not cancelled after the free 14 day trial period, you are then charged for the membership, which you can still cancel at any time and receive a full refund. Again, this is not a membership that you are forced to take. IN fact, to be totally transparent on all of our order pages you will see a very visible “No Thanks” option that will NOT put you into our membership, perhaps you overlooked it. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and want to make things right with you in whatever way I can, including providing you with a full refund if you wish. I would like to try to make up for you not being satisfied and look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day! Please reply here or reach out to us using any of the contacts means below;
Please note that when leaving a voicemail or sending in an email or support ticket, depending on the day and time, it can take up to 72 hours to receive a reply from us.
We are open from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time Monday – Friday
PO Box 644
Garner, North Carolina 27529
More Platinum Millennium Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - strange orders on my visa 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - writer'slife.org and "several other platinum milenneum brand of companies" 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing / Writer's Life - unauthorized monthly visa card charges. 
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - two unauthorized credit card charges
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - I have an amount on my credit card which is not authorised
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - refund
- [Resolved] Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorised deductions plus international fees 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - charge on my visa for “free” sign 
- Platinum Millennium Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges