Planet Fitness / membership
I will be calling all the local news channels to see who will come out to cover this story.
I joined a world gym in franklin mass, last month, paid 140.00 for sign up and 40.00 for the first month for me and my husband. I joined the gym for the classes and the day care.
On the first of the next month they changed the gym to planet fitness, keep in mind they are the same owners. The took the classes away and the day care. When I called for a refund they refused. My attorney is writting a letter as of Saturday and I will start to call the owners every day until I get my refund. They had over 300 members cancel and alot of locals not happy with them at all.
Just out of co-insidence they took out of everyone's debit or credit cards on the 1st of the month and put the new name up on the 2nd of the month. Taking everything out of the gym by the end of the week.
They are the biggest pigs I know.
They started a world storm with me.
This is just the beginning.
It's not the money, it's the principle
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - membership
- Planet Fitness - customer service and cleanliness
- Planet Fitness - refund request denied
- Planet Fitness - something i'm sure nobody will care about
- Planet Fitness - new staff