Planet Fitness / membership

Phone: 508-333-8304

I will be calling all the local news channels to see who will come out to cover this story.

I joined a world gym in franklin mass, last month, paid 140.00 for sign up and 40.00 for the first month for me and my husband. I joined the gym for the classes and the day care.
On the first of the next month they changed the gym to planet fitness, keep in mind they are the same owners. The took the classes away and the day care. When I called for a refund they refused. My attorney is writting a letter as of Saturday and I will start to call the owners every day until I get my refund. They had over 300 members cancel and alot of locals not happy with them at all.

Just out of co-insidence they took out of everyone's debit or credit cards on the 1st of the month and put the new name up on the 2nd of the month. Taking everything out of the gym by the end of the week.
They are the biggest pigs I know.
They started a world storm with me.
This is just the beginning.

It's not the money, it's the principle

Rh

Comments

25th of Jun, 2008

I also completely agree that it is about the principal and not so much the money any more.

Also, it is really shady that planet fitness owns world gym and it was a world gym for about a year??? Shadiness!!!

• Da
      25th of Jul, 2008

I feel the same way they are evil people who care only about the money and not there customers. Bad business.