Pixmania / The worst online company

Cardiff, Wales, South Glamorgan, United Kingdom Review updated:

Pixmania is by far the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I sent a faulty MP3 player back a month ago, and have just received an email to say they are sending it to a manufacturer for assessment and I will receive their findings within 40 days. I sent the faulty product back within seven days of receiving it. Their website is badly translated from the native french. There are a confusing range of forms to be sent back, all with french names i might add! I am now going through the small claims process to get my money back as they aren't responding to emails, and have no UK address. Complete nightmare - avoid at all costs!

Comments

Ma
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Must add my voice to the other complaints...avoid Pixmania at all costs. Due to fault on Paypal website, 2 items were dispatched to me. Pixmania Customer Non-Service told me to refuse delivery of the second item and it would be returned to sender. Parcelforce confirmed it was returned successfully to Pixmania on 31st January 2008, here I am on 2nd April 2008 still phoning, emailing and getting nowhere.

You can only email through their website so you don't have a record of your actual complaint. I phoned their UK Call Centre again today, asked to speak to someone further up the management chain and was told there's nobody in a supervisory capacity who will talk to customers... I'd like a job like that, never having to talk to the clients.

The emails are indeed written and sent from France and are very sympathetic, they understand my concerns but keep asking me to wait a few more days longer. I'm going to keep bombarding them with emails and phone calls and hope eventually to get a refund. But I will never, ever, ever, order as much as a watch battery from them.
Mi
  3rd of Apr, 2008
we're in the middle of a dispute regarding a mouse which has been faulty twice so far, they flatly refused to refund yesterday after promising me a refund last week, Ive had two rows so far with a stroppy scouser in "customer services" who apparently didnt like my attitude and refused point blank to put me through to somebody further up the gene pool who could help me out...were in the" item has been sent to manufacturer for repair stage"...so were due to get the faulty mouse back at some point in may...we bought it in january...Please...avoid this company like the plague
Fo
  16th of Jul, 2008
I totally agree with above comment about bad service and dishonesty of Pimania. I've ordered them a simple PCI-card on 01-May-2008. It was paid through IBAN bank transfer. After a lot of mail exchanged, they mailed they had sent it through a parcel service (DPD from Germany ) on 19-Jun-08. Giving a packing number reference of DPD. The parcel has not reached me (mid-July) and the reference number is unknown by DPD.
This is obviously a theft case. And, despite the small amount involved, I am decided to pursue them on law suits.
Co
  18th of May, 2012
Pixmania must be the Worst on-line shopping site that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. It has taken me 3 days to try and order a range cooker and cooker chimney hood. Firstly the website wont let you log in, then it wont accept payment through paypal, then it wont except the discount codes. I have telephone Pixmania approx 6 times during all this and stilll no joy. They are totally useless to the extent that I decided to buy elsewhere assuming that I would have to pay more, but NO, I have found the same goods on Appliancesonline and they have worked out cheaper, because it is Free Delivery, not like the extortionate delivery charge of £30 per item on Pixmania. Take my advice, AVOID PIXMANIA. what a total waste of time.

Pixmania Logo Pixmania