Pink and Victoria’s Secret / the fact that x large is not sold anymore
When I first became a Victoria's Secret customer, I was able to buy x large shirts that are long sleeved. I like wearing very baggy clothing. I am a size small, but larger clothing is just much more comfortable for me. I also don't understand why that size was taken. Both my sister and mother are a lot larger than I am, and need those sizes. It is not fair that a lot of people now cannot shop there due to this. Also, I buy size large underwear boy shorts, and I am a size small in joggers. So how is someone who buys size large joggers supposed to fit into large underwear? I could buy a medium, but again, I like larger sizes. It seems like the sizing has changed in underwear too. Please bring back size x large, it's only right that you do so.
Thank you for your time, Natalia Kostruba
More Pink and Victoria’s Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!
- Victoria's Secret - customer service