[Resolved] Pick n Paystolen sassa payment

My mother used Pick n pay Elsburg in the East rand to withdraw R500 with her sassa card on 01/07/18 during the transaction the system apparently crashed so they couldn't give her any money. She was told to come back the following day 02/ 07/18. When she went back she found that the R 500 was missing from her R 1690 and it was now R 1190. She decided to withdraw the whole amount. My mom is 73 years old. After that she went back to check if the money had returned to the card from Sassa they told her it wasn't taken by them that they had given her the whole amount. They then advised her to go to the post office to check. When she got to the post office a screen grab of the transactions from her card showed that the R500 that went out on the 01/07/18 was reversed back to pick n pay Elsburg at 18:23 of the same day. So we went back with the screen capture to the shop and spoke to a lady named Analliese. She told us she couldn't help us that we should lodge a dispute with Postbank. So then I said I would call head office then she said I must ONLY call the Cape Town one. Which is strange because this particular pick n pay is in Gauteng Johannesburg in the East rand. This has aggravated my elderly mother so much because she uses this money to buy medication and food. I have been a loyal customer for years at this pick n pay and this is clear theft of pension money. Something is not right here. I have proof the money went back to pick n pay and I want pick n pay to pay my mom's money back . The picture provided below was a screen grab from the post office proving that the money did indeed go back to pick n pay.

Pick n Pay

• Resolution statement

• Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

[protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za​

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is [protected].

Kind Regards