PhoneClaim/Asurion / premium paid but not covered
My cellphone stopped working. I called T-mobile customer care and they transferred me to insurance section where a lady walked me over through reset options and when it did not work she asked me to file claim which I denied. Later i called them back they said already there were 2 claims opened and they asked me to file affidavit which i did through T-mobile dealer. Now they called me back and said that I have three claim file opened and they are denying it. They are getting $12 a month premium paid and now the damaged phone is with the dealer and I am not getting covered by the insurance .
Is there any person either in T-mobile or Assurion who is willing to understand what really happened and help me with this.
I become a stupid person paying premium and getting not covered.
More PhoneClaim/Asurion Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - product damaged and company avoiding accountability
- Asurion - sr# 1532321798
- Asurion - phone
- Asurion - samsung galaxy s9+
- Asurion - samsung s9 plus