Philips TV-29& / VERY POOR SERVICE

India Review updated:
The authorised Service Station of Philips in Indore is very unresponsible & shows total apathy to customer complaints. My 29 " TV gets shut down after starting, automatically, then it has to be restarted at least 12-15 times before it starts functioning normally. It has been repaired few times-parts replaced-money paid by me but still problem continues.

Comments

An
  27th of Jul, 2008
The authorised Service Station of Philips in Bangalore Marathahalli is very unresponsible & shows total apathy to customer complaints.
Just 7 months back i have purchased Philips TV Model 29PT6807. this is the 3rd time am facing problem in the TV set.
When i switched on TV, No Picture. but only channel sounds i can hear.
Very slow responce from authorised Service Station .
Since last 3 days i am waitng for service engineer
Ph
  8th of Sep, 2009
hi i am philip samuel from nagpur khaperkheda.i have a 29 inch philips tv.my tv is in warranty period.i had a problem in my tv.i had given a complaint to the philips tv authiresed people.they had taken my problem.but after one month i had to sufer the problem no one came to look after it.after i had said to them that i am going to lodge a complaint against u.then they came after one month.but after reparing the tv again a new problem aroused the same day i told the authorised people but they are leaast bothered about it.again they came took the complaint saying they wil be back in a day or two but its been 2 weeks no one bothered to answer me.i am realy screwed by this.so its my humble request to do it as soon as possible.i am going to put a complaint on the consumer court also.i need a new tv.its been really tough with your services.and i wil make sure my friends wound buy a philips tv here after looking at u r services.very sorry to say u have a least and poor services.
thankning you
Ra
  25th of Sep, 2009
We have also same problem with Philips TV 29" we have bought from SalesIndia from Ahmedabad and we have been given a warranty of two years. Top of this, we were facing problem immediatly after 5 months and now after 16 months again same problem. TV gets on for some time and then switches off automatically after 2 minutes and also lot of lining comes on the screen. In fact i had paied double than the other TV available in the market for philips branks and their technology. Now philips customer care is saying they will not repaire this and chargers are extremely hich that no body can afford that.. So pls dont go for Philips TV at least...
Na
  2nd of Oct, 2009
I have purchased the 29" TV through exchange offer. Just after 13months of the purchase the TV started showing some color variation in the screen. The service guy came and informed us that the 2-in-one kept above the TV cabinet is the cause of the same. The TV which was exchanged to purchase this TV was also in the same place for last 5yrs while there was no such complaint. Anyway, as suggested I have to shift the 2-in-one. The color variation is still there but is not frequent. Now the TV went off suddenly as if there is some sparking happening with in the TV. The service gut came and replaced some parts with some expenditure naturally, as the 1yr gurantee period was already over, while the sound went off. Which was told to us that it will be repaired soon. I'm writing this grievance after 2months of follow-ups, still it is not repaired. So, pl. do not buy Philips TV...my number is 9989924710 and I'm at Hyderabad...

Philips International Logo Philips International