Philips Smart TV 43 Inch / netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
This happened only last night, I was so disappointed that I have been fooled by the sales person of sharaf dg in deira city center in tv section.
I bought a smart tv with an initial query if this tv is netflix able because thats the reason why I want to buy the tv.
The sales person, in good faith, told me that it is netflix able.
Without further ado, I bought and brought back home the tv.
Only to find out that it is not netflix able, thinking that I need to download it first the app, I tried to download...
To my dismay, the tv itself could not be able to download...
I immediately called customer service next day, which is today... Telling them that if they could not provide me netflix app on the tv, I might as well exchange it to another tv with netflix app.
To my great disappointment, they told me that it is not possible because I already open the package... But of course, how in the world would I be able to find out that issue if I did not open the package???
I want my tv to be exchanged or my money to be refunded...
Date of incident : march 8, 2018
Client number: [protected]
More Philips Smart TV 43 Inch Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Phillips - electronic shaver
- Philips International - smart tv
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling