Philips Electronics - TV 27PT6441/37 / Philips poor service and crappy made TV's!
If you do a search on 27pt6441/37 you will find complaint after complaint (100's of them) about Philips poor service and crappy made TV's.
Because I thought nothing about looking at reviews like this I was fool enough to purchase Wally Worlds cheap (Always cheaper) products. Well I soon paid for it. went to turn it on to sit back and enjoy a movie and "Snap Crackel pop" I get the old black screen trick! No power nothing! After finding the long lost receipt and paper work I call the 1-888 number only to get put on hold and the biggest run-around from the service reps and his supervisor. I was told my warranty had just run out (18 months). they gave me the closest TV repair man 52 miles. It was the old uhaul uload upay. When I read the similar complaints on Google I new I was Nafta-ed and shafted. Look I know im a cheap @@@@ard but, come on 18 months on a tv? I just gave an old Emmerson to good will that was 13 years old full of spilled dust and broken knobs but still running ...give me a break! I have written a letter to Phlips, and I don't expect much. Maybe I'll go back to the good will and see if my old tv is still there. My advice,review every thing before you buy.
More Philips Electronics - TV 27PT6441/37 Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Phillips - electronic shaver
- Philips International - smart tv
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron