Philips DVD Home Theater System / Bad customer service
On July 23, 2007 i purchased a Philips DVD Home Theater System. On Sep 1, 2007 it was no longer working. It would not eject the DVD, would not play or do anything.
I called Philips and was told I first have to mail them the component at my expense and it would take a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks business days for them to send me a replacement. I'm upset because first of all the component should not have problems this soon and I should not have to spend my money returning it. Good Customer Service would have mailed out a new component along with packaging/postal materials for the item that will be returned.
More Philips DVD Home Theater System Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips International - smart tv 
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling