Philippine Airlines / lost baggage

1 Philippines Review updated:

Mr. Bernie compay promised to return a call regarding our lost baggage last may 2, but they did not called us back. Mr. Ortiz even gave us the direct line of mr. Campos and told us to call after 2 mnutes. This is about our lost baggage that was reported to them last 2 days and we still didn't get to receive any feedback from them if they already traced It or not. This is mr. Jose gerry enriquez. I'm hoping for a quick response regarding this comPlain.

Gg

Comments

11th of Jul, 2012

Hello Sir,
    I have a facebook page for people who have complaints about PAL. I am copying your story to there. I hope that they find your baggage. If you can update us on the page, it will be much appreciated.

Regards,
    JT

• El
      20th of Aug, 2012

Sir I Have Lost My Ipad2 In PAL Bound In Manila Yesterday 12:00 am Flight no. PR 512 and I Lost It In Seat #9A Please How Can I Get It Back Please As Soon As Possible This Is My Address Blk 2 Lot 116 Veraville Regency Manuyo Dos Las Pinas City Gatchalian Subdivision Please Inform Me This Is My Telephone Number 828-79-11

11th of Oct, 2018

Dear management,

I was with flight PR0730 October 11, 2018 9:45am to 12:05pm Manila to Bangkok.

I am positive that I left my phone (Oppo F5) as I am travelling with my son. I was seated at the beck long legged aisle as i was transferred from my designated seat No. 45D by the flight steward.

I am hoping to get my phone back as i have important document specially precious photo's of my son as we will use that for his upcoming 1st birthday.

Please contact me at my husbands No. at +66 858 212 773 or send it to his office address at 75/10 Moo 11 Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumathani Thailand 12120

Thank you so much for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Ms. Zenneth Ann Dacwag

• Le
      8th of Nov, 2018

Dear Management,
    I am still waiting for a response back from my lost baggage that happened on July 18, 2018 from Manila to Bangkok PR 732.the person that picked up my luggage should have notice that he picked up the wrong baggage when he gotten home and open it and see that it's not his.that individual should've returned it back to the airport but never did till this date.(Nov 9th 2018)his luggage was 'the only one left on the carousel which i picked up cause it was the only one left.I brought it to the attention to the Baggage claim there and took my statement.i return back to Manila from Bangkok and followed up on my lost baggage but no positive answer from them.I put a claim form in already.i am not happy with how they handle this.why should it take this long to get anything done.i don't live here in the Philippines.so very hard to get a response back.they would tell me to just email them.i did all i can do with all the follow ups.now that i just arrive here again in the Philippines and called to follow up on it.They told me that it's on the hands of the Investigation and to email them on it.(wtf) Why we have to go through all this.the person that took my luggage isn't going to return my luggage at all.he is enjoying all my contains that's inside.(JUST REEMBURST ME BACK!!!).I hope that someone in Management Reads all the complaint and take ACTIONS on it.

Just an Unhappy Passenger!!!