Philippine Airline Company / work ethics

Jul 28, 2015
Phone: 855-8000 local 2246
Everyday I called the medical department of philippine airline to update the results of my medical exams due to it was one of the requirements so that I could start as one of their crew this week. But shockingly, everyday the "girl" on the phone who did not give her name and 'she' keep on telling, everyday, "call after lunch, we are busy" and then I will call later then she will tell "call tomorrow morning because we are still busy". And to express my disappointment, I am just asking for a few seconds to answer my question of "what is the results of my ecg?" I already submitted all the requirements, I am just waiting for this one result. It's been more than a month that the medical department is acting like this through phone. I tried to drop by many times personally just to ask about it and they keep will on saying, "just call us, and we will inform you through phone" because of that, I am jobless for more than a month now.

I am so much disappointed about the work ethics of this company. The way they answer the phone, they way they talk to you in person, the way they treat you though you politely asked them, especially the way they use their time to work. They are so disrespectful. This is not my first time to work on this field, there are lots who are much more busy than them but they response immediately and with respect. But this medical department, so disgusting! I hope that there "busyness" should proved that they are really working on their jobs and not busy chatting, gossiping and facebooking on their respective duties.

Philippine Airlines Logo Philippine Airlines