Peugeot KSA / car
Dear Customer Service Team
I am writing to you to raise an issue about:Cars
The issue that I have experienced was: Dear board,
Writing to you with regard to an incident with Peugeot dealer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
I thought I should contact the customer relations department of the manufacturer straight away, since the dealer refused to send a goodwill inquiry for my car which has a manufacturing fault with the fuel pump.
Below are the car details:
Car Model: Peugeot 208
Manufacturing Year: 2013
Car chassis no. VF3CC5FS6DW002113
Problem: Malfunctioning Fuel Pump. Fuel leak and fire risk.
It occurred on: May 2nd, 2017
Kindly your support in getting my goodwill request through
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.
The dealership : Peugeot KSA - Haji Husein Alireza & Co.
Reference: +[protected] Ext. 6232/6243
Address: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
More Peugeot KSA Complaints & Reviews
- Peugeot Car - worst car ever
- Peugeot 508 - repairing
- Peugeot Automobiles Promotion - peugeot automobiles lottery promotion prize claim (you have been approved for payment 
- peugeot v clic - 50cc moped 
- Peugeot - 207 computer problems 
- Peugeot - faulty clutch 
- Peugeot - new car, lots of problems 
- Peugeot - problem not solved
- Peugeot Egypt - shock absorber has a manufacturing defect
- Peugeot - car suspensions change in warranty period