Peugeot Automobiles Promotion / scam

Essex, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom.
Secret Pin No: PGA00111234
Reference Number PGA:[protected]/09

This is to inform you that your Email address has just won you the sum of £300, 000.00 GBP (Three Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and the new 2008 model Peugeot 407 Car, From the International online email lottery programs held
23RD JANUARY in London, United Kingdom. To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact the remittance department with the email address provided below through our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:

Mr.Brown Terry,
E-mail: [protected]@advir.com
Tell:+[protected].
-------------------------------------------------------

Contact him with your secret pin code PGA00111234 and your reference number
PGA: [protected]/09.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed
information as soon as possible:

Claims Requirements:

Congratulations once again!
With Best Regards
Mr. Weller Milla
Lottery Promotion Manager

Comments

• Ku
      20th of Apr, 2010

is there any solution after complaining this because I have lost everything in this? And if you know that this is scam why can't you stop all this ? We working people think that interent join us with world but it is not joining us, it is distroyed everything of us. Thats why know I am in deep deprestion and don't understand what to do? I have no job and I am thinking that everything is fraud in this mordern world.
    Please take some strick action towards it because Like me may be others take money on interest and their life become horrible for them.