Petsmart / Banfield Hospital / how many more dogs need to die because of their lack of knowledge as a vet hospital?
I took my dog of 14 years to Petsmart Banfield Hospital due to my dog not feeling very well due to a tumor she has had for 2 years.
After the doctor at Banfield Hospital, Examined Kesha with Blood and UltraSound Kesha was given many pain medications and tumor medication as well as a shot given to her at the office prior to me picking her up at 5:00 p. m.
By 9:00 that evening my dog that was fully in okay health walking, eating, barking a normal dog at 14 years old was now no longer able to even walk, eating, or even drinking water. My dog went from being okay to now on her death bed.
Within 12 hours, I had to put my dog down. I know for a fact it was because of the medication that was given to my dog that made her system fail. Banfield Hospital needs to be shut down.
How many more dogs need to die because of their lack of knowledge as a Vet Hospital.
More Petsmart / Banfield Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- Petsmart - employee treatment 
- Petsmart - royal canin dog, food mini special
- Petsmart - grooming
- Pet Smart - excessive cost of two batteries
- Petsmart - Betta Fish
- Pet Smart - a baby kitten