Petronasunethical charges on petrol

I am always a loyal client of Petronas but only until I visited this branch, I would never back to Petronas anymore. The branch I went is PSS Kelana Jaya, address of Lot 2, SS 4B/10, Jln Bahagia, Kelana Jaya, P.Jaya, Selangor. I found out that the pump being adjusted by someone to make it slow release of petrol but the meter running as normal. My car usually full tank at most at rm60 but this time with a balance of roughly rm20 petrol in my car, I go pump for full tank, I expect it will only be rm40, but end up rm60 which make my car full tank into rm80 in total. The car model I'm driving is Honda City. The pump is obviously being adjusted. Even my friend with me is asking why is this pump pumping so slow even cannot listen the sound of the pumping and yet the meter running so fast. This is actually a CHEAT case! I am so dissapointed to Petronas, for earning can do such things. Will NEVER back to Petronas again. I will also share what have happen to me to my friends and relatives to aware of this issue.

Ch