[Resolved] Petro Canada — attendant service
I very often visit Petro Canada Location in Pickering and the address is 1695 Bayly Street, Pickering, Ontario. but my recent visit on 9th June 2017 at 4PM was a nightmare. I pumped gas and selected the print option for the receipt.
The receipt got stuck outside & i was left standing outside waiting for someone to attend. I ended up going inside where the attendant printed the receipt and gave it to me. At the other stations usually if this happens, the attendant pages from inside or comes outside to fix it. The gas attendant's name, as i recall, was Bev. The washroom especially was a mess. There was a heap of used tissues in the bin, which was disgusting. The pictures are being attached for your reference. No tissue rolls were available.
It's experiences like these that never want a customer to visit again.
Cleanliness getting up to standard :)
More Petro Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Pivot Visa Card By Petro Canada - theft 
- Petro Heating Oil and Services - ripoff via overcharging and deceptive business practices 
- Petro Canada - charge for air 
- Petro Canada - double charging at the pump
- Petro Canada - rude employee and foul language 
- Petro - over priced oil 
- Petro Canada Mobility - expiry date for air time 
- petro gas - price of gas
- Petro Canada - washroom
- Petro Canada - Penticton - Eckhardt Ave - gift card rip off