Petland / no warning is super aggressive fish
I went to Petland when I was 9 and I currently had 3 fish in my aquarium. When we got there my mom said that I had three fish and they said I should get a male fantail goldfish and said it would be non aggressive to my current fish. Once I put in in the aquarium I saw it get super agitated when it was still in the bag. After 1 night I woke up and found all of my fish dead. I tried another larger goldfish that wasn't a fanatic and even saw it being beaten even after it was dead! Finally after 5 fish with that thing I finally found out that I needed a female fantail and finally that worked.
They also gave me a tropical pleco fish which is still alive but seriously they knew I had a cold water rant and just wanted to score me over!!!
More Petland Complaints & Reviews
- Petland - they lied us about ferret we bought 
- Petland - terrible experience! 
- Petland- Robinson Town Center PA - sick puppy!! 
- Petland - been ripped off 
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - Monroeville, PA - sick puppy and false documents 
- Petland - account assure / comenity
- Petland - fraud on puppy purchase
- Petland - Canada - wing trims
- Petland Strongsville OH - Rude staff 
- Petland of Largo - We bought puppy, but he was seriously ill