Petland / something fishy going on

While visiting the store earlier this evening, a woman and man came into the store. The woman was very distraught, crying hysterically. The store manager seemed very nervous. They were taken to the back of the store where the woman continued to cry out in disbelief. Another employee was in the bathroom scrubbing the walls furiously while the owner/manager watched. Very suspicious activity. Left me with a bad feeling that something had happened to an animal and the woman had witnessed it.

Ku

Comments

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2012

I purchased a discipline collar for my dog from Petland in N.Huntingdon Pa yesterday. The sales clerk put this item on my dog and we left the store wearing it. My dog pulled on this collar which is designed to pinch her neck if she pulls. Instead of pinching the collar came apart allowing my dog to run free. THANK GOD my friend was able to grab her before she ran in front of a car. We took the collar back into the store. The sales clerk whom was so nice to during our first visit 5 minutes before was extremely rude when I asked for a refund. My dog or should I say my beloved fur baby friend could have died yesterday due to a faulty product Petland sold me and then I got attitude from them. My friend later that day designed a collar for me that I trust and is of way better quality. Thank you Al and may God bless you for what you did for Storm and I today.