Petland / deceived and lied

United States Review updated:

Do not buy pets from pet land. They buy from puppy mills even if they say they don't. Do your research first. I wish I did. I asked for the address and breeder information which they never would provide me. My family pet was very very ill and only 12 weeks old. Oh yeah, I can ask for my money back but that's not what this is about. It's about this poor sick and suffering puppy. Buy from the humane society. They make sure all animals are taken care of physically and mentally. How can the owners, employees and ececutives sleep at night? Oh yeah, they make good money while these dogs cats are suffering living on top of each other with urine and crap all over thier bodies. The wimpers of pain hunger and fear!!! All for a buck!!! I have a heart of gold but I honestly hope all people responsible for the suffering of these animals live a long painful sick life.

Comments

• Em
      May 21, 2010

Irish, I cannot believe your comment. Puppy Mills are awful places-check it out! Anatasia stated that getting her money back was NOT what her post was about. Puppy Mills produce inbred puppies, passing on bad genes of dogs who nover should be bred in the first place. The females are forced to produce litter after litter with no time to recover and poor diets besides. (We had a rescued breeding Bichon from a puppy mill that was deformed, toothless, terrified of people (forget grooming, she wouldn't even allow petting), and afraid of grass! She'd never seen it before. She developed breast cancer and we paid for the surgery hoping she would have a few 'good years'. Turned out it was only a couple months.) I now have two little fur babies one rescued as a pup, the other at 11 months. There are good breeders where you can buy a particular breed, but do your research first!
    I agree with Anatasia, and give a shelter dog a good home. There are also tons of rescue sites on the internet. Those pet store pups are adorable, but often not healthy. And to buy them encourages puppy mills to produce more and more. And the ones that aren't purchased? You don't want to know how they are disposed of.

• Em
      Jul 09, 2010

Thanks, wyung04

Feb 09, 2011

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU PEOPLE HEARD OF PUPPY MILLS AND TO STAY AWAY.ITS ###S LIKE YOU WHO ARE KEEPING THESE MONEY HUNGRY ###S IN BUSINESS