We bought a treat for our chinchilla at Petland this weekend. It was pointed our and suggested to us by one of Petland's so-called "Pet Counselors". (Sunseed Apple and Papaya Treat for Chinchillas, Rabbits, and Guinea Pigs). We bought it and fed it to our chinchillas. The next day they were all sick . One was so sick that it fell off of its hammock and couldn't move. We brought it to the emergency clinic and the vet said the treat made it sick and that she had a 20% survival rate IF we got her temperature up to normal, really we had no chance with her temperature so low from being in shock. The vet gave us antibiotics and orders but ten minutes after we got home, our chinchilla Crazy passed away. All we asked was that the treat be removed from the shelf. Petland took responsibility and paid for our vet bills and gave us a giftcard for their store in response. The treat that killed our dear pet??? THEY ARE STILL ON THE SHELF BEING SOLD TO UNSUSPECTING, TRUSTING CUSTOMERS!!