Petco / buying a fish
I went to petco today wanting to buy a fish and picked out my fish and got someone to help me get it they then asked if I was 18 I said I was not and asked why, she then said because foreignors have been buying fish and throwing them on cars... And petco wanted to know their fish were going to a good home.. I got confused because I dont have dead fish floating in my tank at home and in almost every one of their tanks had at least one dead fish floating in the top of it so ask yourself if you were a fish which home would you choose? The home with dead fish floating in the top of your water poisoning you, or would you pick the one where the water is perfect and stress free? Petco clean your tanks!
More Petco Complaints & Reviews
- Petco - rewards scam! 
- Petco - my puppy got 1/3 her nipple cut off during a standard groom 
- Petco Corporate - petco product 
- Petco (P.A.L.S.) - p.a.l.s. is a scam 
- Petco - store 1520 
- Petco Online Order Check Out - outrageous new surcharge for hawaii shipments!
- Petco - horrible customer service
- Petco Animal Supplies - purina pro plan cat food 
- Petco - dog food with worms
- Petco Animals - treatment of animals