Pet Land / sick dogs

United States, Ohio, Lewis Center
pet land
Lewis Center
My name is Ann Moses from Delaware Ohio my husband and I just got a puppy from pet land in Lewis center Ohio on 06/24/15 and the puppy is four months old and had been at the store for a month in a half only weighing two and half pounds he is a Pomeranian he is very sweet we named him Andy we were charged $2877.22 for Andy and with finance charge the full told cost will be $4279.80.The manger at pet land said Andy came with a free package of items and I looked at her and said no its not free the manger said well its a package deal it will be included in my final cost the manger said there is a coupon for (one) dog training session for two hundred dollars that I paid for and I to buy the items before we could take Andy home treats, dog food, shampoo, vitamins, a create and many other items that we would never use. The manger also got a cart and tried to get me to buy other items from the store she said follow me and let see what you can pick up for your new puppy maybe a new bed put anything in the cart you like to have. I told the manger no I don't want anything else I told her I could get it cheaper somewhere else company was trying to get more money from me. About a week after that I got a credit card in the mail from Petland for twenty five hundred I call right away and told them I don't want a credit card for them and to close this account. Andy was more but the manger took thousand dollars if we take him. I new I had to get this little puppy out of there Andy was sick when the woman at the store handed him to me I said is this dog on any medicine she looked at me funny and said yes he is on antibiotics upper respiratory infection and sinus infection Andy breathing was also raspy, mucousy Andy was one sick little puppy and I new I had to help him to get out of there no matter the cost. I have had Andy to my vets office twice in three weeks my vet has put him on a z-pack for seven days now he is on another z-pack for another seven days and I am also giving him breathing treatments everyday for seven days. My vet told me she sees a lot of dogs from pet land who are very sick and now my other dogs with no health problems is now making raspy sounds like he can't get his breath the manger also told another work to take Andy back and trim his nails before I took him home I followed the work back and she didn't see me following her she was hutting Andy trying to cut his nails I pushed the door open and said you take your hand off him I have my vet do his nails and took the puppy away from her most of the worker are high school students and the smell that came from the back room when I pushed the door open was awful SHAME SHAME SHAME Petland needs to be punished for the way they do business.
Jul 20, 2015