Perfume Emporium — perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
Byers beware! Despite all the negative reviews, my wife and I gave Perfume Empire a try by placing a $210 order (2 perfumes & 2 colognes). We have always bought these perfumes/colognes from reputable department stores like Macy's. So we are quite familiar with the scent of the factory-sealed bottles of perumes/colognes. What we received smelled terrible - a mixture of cheap fragrance and alcohol.
The company refused to issue a return merchandise authorization and stopped responding to emails.
Perfume Empire must be one of the so many online scams in the fragrance industry. It's a wonder why the regulatory bodies governing commerce don't shut down this fraudulent operation.
More Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Unpleasant experience 
- Perfume Emporium - Customer Service
- Perfume Emporium - Refund scam
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery
- The Perfume Emporium - Refund not given
- Perfume Emporium - Terrible website, don't order!