Pep Boys / they do bad work

1 United States

I am not pleased with the service I have a Pep Boys. I find them to be rude and unhelpful to customers. While I was in line to have them fix a problem I already paid for them to fix, I heard one of them tell a little old lady that they do not have the record of installing her battery. He told her they don't keep records of work being done longer than 4 months. LIAR, LIAR!!

I am having vibration problems with my car and took it to another car place to find out what was wrong because I was getting no where with Pep Boys. The other car place told me my tires were out of round and still had good tread, so I should take it back to where I got the tires and get new ones. (FYI - This place did not charge me a DIME to look at my car.) I take it to Pep Boys and after waiting TWO HOURS they tell me they can't find anything wrong and send me on my way! What frustrates me is knowing that I will be going back there tomorrow when my car starts vibrating because my tires are OUT OF ROUND and they didn't replace my tires or take me seriously!

Va