PeoplePC.com / Poor service and over charge!

1 WY, United States Review updated:

I tried to cancel service - it took me 3 months. Letters, e-mail, and phone calls to customer service.

* It takes too much time to get through to customer service
After sitting on hold for quite some time I was not allowed to speak with a supervisor regarding regarding an overpayment.
* They had overcharged me for a number of months. I canceled the service I signed up for at a rate of $6.95 per month. Somewhere along the line they changed this charge to $10.97 a month. The charge didn't come thru monthly but all of a sudden I had a $32.91 charge on my credit card statement. When I asked for a refund in December I was told that I was paid current through January and no more charges would be made to my account.
* The service is poor.

I would recommend any other service than PeoplePC. Nothing is good about peoplepc.

Comments

9th of Nov, 2008

i cannot get to check my web mail ????????????????? its says cannot find the page what's up????? i need to get to my web mail but cannot can u please explain why??????????????? i need to check its very important to me!!! also :did i only get charged with my finetune only once????????????? but i need my webmail please!!! sincerely, angie(A.S.A.P.!!!)