People PC / They have continued to charge my bank account for different amounts after i had canceled my service with them!
Their internet service kept freezing up so I decided to cancel service and go with a new internet service provider. Soon after my computer went down and I had to get it serviced. After receiving my computer back, I decided to go with AT&T internet service. I was checking my checking account transactions online and noticed I had a withdrawal from people pc which shouldn't have been there due to my canceling their service. I researched my account and found that I had several different withdrawals and all for different amounts. 10/08/07 for $7.97, 11/08/07 for $10.25, 12/07/07 for $17.42, 1/08/08 for $18.23, and 2/08/08 for $18.90. Every month it went up! And for what? Internet service that I had canceled! I called and talked to a representative to see what they were going to do about this problem. After canceling my service, ONCE AGAIN, they would not give me a refund for all those months of unused service! Get this, after all that, because I didn't call them before the next billing cycle, I'm still being charged for their services until March 08,2008! GO FIGURE! This company is whack and should be put OUT OF BUSINESS!
More People PC Complaints & Reviews
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - Ripped off