Penn Foster / education rip off
Penn Foster Is the most ripp off scam Ive ever seen. False info, Never telling me that I will have to pay extra if I wanted to re take an exam. I went to the High School Program, also accusing me of Plagerism. how can a story be that if its about my life ? failing me trying to suck more money out of me to get their pockets lined whike I am here without the Diploma. I finally went to get a Ged, the best thing I ever done. I am not going to pay them what they keep asking when I have nothing to hold in my hand to begin with .The company is rude, nasty, and before they even try to help you they want to close you out and make you pay a remaining bill. rather than admit their mistakes. they prey on people like me that arent able to get out alot and get a high school but I did it. it want with them either. so be sure to ask about the extras they add on everytime you fail a section, what is most interesting is that when your papers are mailed in, they are not sent to a Teacher, they are sent out to whomever will grade them. ask them how much the books actually cost them to ship? and the worth of the books as well? it will not even come close to what they charge you. the books arent worth the paper its writeen on.by the way before I go, if you read this and are a Penn Foster Flunkie, you need not speak your mind. we know who you are, and YOU dont matter., honey.
More Penn Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Penn Foster - payments of tuition! 
- Penn Foster - won't let me cancel courses 
- Penn Foster - awful company 
- Penn Foster Career School - medical billing and coding classes 
- Penn Foster - false fees 
- Penn Foster - enrollment $1 and ended up with a $1564 debt in my credit.
- Penn Foster - I never did any online classes only got a username and password
- Penn Foster - unknown fees
- Penn Foster - being billed twice in one month for monthly payments
- [Resolved] Penn Foster - canceling and debt