Penn Foster / education rip off

1 3 brothers lane apt 319Dalton, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 423 870 7839

Penn Foster Is the most ripp off scam Ive ever seen. False info, Never telling me that I will have to pay extra if I wanted to re take an exam. I went to the High School Program, also accusing me of Plagerism. how can a story be that if its about my life ? failing me trying to suck more money out of me to get their pockets lined whike I am here without the Diploma. I finally went to get a Ged, the best thing I ever done. I am not going to pay them what they keep asking when I have nothing to hold in my hand to begin with .The company is rude, nasty, and before they even try to help you they want to close you out and make you pay a remaining bill. rather than admit their mistakes. they prey on people like me that arent able to get out alot and get a high school but I did it. it want with them either. so be sure to ask about the extras they add on everytime you fail a section, what is most interesting is that when your papers are mailed in, they are not sent to a Teacher, they are sent out to whomever will grade them. ask them how much the books actually cost them to ship? and the worth of the books as well? it will not even come close to what they charge you. the books arent worth the paper its writeen on.by the way before I go, if you read this and are a Penn Foster Flunkie, you need not speak your mind. we know who you are, and YOU dont matter., honey.

Comments

• Jd
      29th of Nov, 2011

I broke my back and was unable to make all my payments on time. I then sent them a payment in full .Over 1200.00 Then they say send a 50.00 reinstatement fee. I get the paper in to sign, that states they are going to charge me 50.00 a credit that is not complete. Up to 599.00. This school is a rip off !!! Don't waste your time are money. Just take a GED class and test.

• Pe
      11th of Sep, 2012

Hello,

I apologize for any inconveniences, but I believe this can be sorted out. Can you e-mail me at adam.mcilwee@pennfoster.edu with your student number so I can see what the discrepancy is?

Thank you, and once again, I apologize for any issues that have come up.