Pella Designer Series Windows and Doors / poor quality/no customer service
I bought $65K in Pella windows and doors. the Pella service, from delivery to quality of finished product has been horrible. The units are missing parts, some were damaged from shipment, windows don't function properly, and Pella has completely ignored our repeated requests, both verbal and in writing, to rectify these numerous complaints with their products. the house is about 85% completed, and I am very concerned that with what we have discovered to date will pale when it comes to the operating and actually using the windows! The Austin sales rep, Sean Miller, has made repeated promises and has yet to fulfill any of them. The Pella Texas regional supervisor, Louis Talamantes has also failed to follow thru with his repeated promises of actions to be taken by Pella. I would strongly suggest that anyone considering purchasing high end windows for their home definitely choose any other brand than Pella. I am going to contact the Texas Attorney Generals' office to file a formal complaint against this company I would also certainly be interested in joining any pending Class Action suits being considered against Pella.
More Pella Designer Series Windows and Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Pella Windows and Doors - Pella windows are crap! 
- Lowe's Pella Windows - Lowe's window installation voids warranty 
- Pella Thermastar Windows - Caulking between glass panes 
- Pella Windows and Doors - Squeaky, leaky expensive windows! 
- Pella Windows - condensation 
- Pella Corporation - not showing up for service calls!!
- Pella Corporation - carpenter return unused windows
- Pella Corporation - unfinished installation
- Pella Corporation - prepaid window part & installation
- Pella Corporation - framing around arched window