Pearle Vision / don't shop pearle
I work for a former DOC now Pearle vision. Let me tell you, Pearle vision is horrible. Corporate is very unhelpful and the service and sales that Pearle vision has is just no good. Luxotica is the walmart of eyes. They only care about profit and could care less about customer satisfaction or product quality. luxotica owns Pearle vision, lens crafters, jc penny optical, sears optical, target optical, and now DOC, they also own Versace, ray ban, vouge, CK, D&G, and the list goes on. So guess what the only products they sell in their stores... Pearle vision only sells what luxotica owns. It’s the greatest scam ever. Pearle vision and luxotica are crummy companies with no moral compass.
Enaudnitram's Response, Dec 22, 2018
This was after communicating with her for two days. She knew I was leaving the country on Dec. 23. I just deserved the courtesy of a phone call or for her to have been up front and honest and tell me that they would be leaving at 6pm. I've been shopping at Pearle since 2007. Very faithful customer and really had to drive fast and far to get glasses that I needed on my trip. This all happened on Sat. Dec. 22.
More Pearle Vision Complaints & Reviews
- Pearle Vision - awful company 
- Pearle Vision - defective frames / poor customer service 
- Pearle Vision Center - Duluth, MN - horrible service by ignorant employees 
- Pearle Vision - beware of them
- Pearle Vision - rude customer service 
- Pearle Vision - customer service - worst ever
- Pearle Vision - glasses & lens' are terrible even though I paid for thin lens
- Pearle Vision - accused of stealing with no information provided
- Pearle Vision - contact eye exam
- Pearle Vision - frames not received after a month