PC Richard & Son / pc richard & son salesperson ebadur khan 5952. that if something happens to the tv,

317 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-201- 262-7676

I purchased a 60-inch plasma LG TV for $1, 600. The TV started acting up after 5 months by shutting off by itself, unable to control volume. Now 2 months later, the TV doesn't turn on and if it turns on, it does not have picture. I purchased extended warranty for 2 years for $129 and I was told by the PC Richard & Son salesperson Ebadur Khan 5952.that if something happens to the TV, I can select a brand new TV for the price I purchased the original one and they will deliver the new TV and replace the old one. I even purchased HDMI cable for $150 because the sales person said that would work way better with this TV. So after spending $1, 800, I am getting a service that is not acceptable. I made an appointment with the service people and they advised me completely different. They came out with attitude to begin with, they said I will not get a new TV and they will need to take the TV to get it repaired for 2 weeks. So I need to stare at a big empty wall for 2 weeks. PC Richard & Son uses false sales technique to get their products sold. I was not aware that if anything happens to the TV, they will need to get it sent out to repair which will take weeks. Also, this TV is still under manufacturer's warranty being under 12 months so they should be able to ship it back to the manufacturer. I am extremely unhappy with the service I received from PC Richard & Son, especially that I heard their service was exceptional before. Well, I will definitely take my business to other stores where I get the service I deserve. I will also make sure I tell everyone I know not to ever purchase anything from PC Richard & Son as this has been a horrible experience.

‚Äč

Comments

• Sk
      23rd of Apr, 2012

You spent $129 on a warranty without reading the terms? http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/content.jsp?pageName=Service-FAQ
    Q: WHAT IF I HAVE PURCHASED A P.C. RICHARD & SON EXTENDED SERVICE PROTECTION AGREEMENT?
    A: All items covered under an Extended Service Protection Agreement are repaired at no charge to you. If P.C. RICHARD & SON determines that your product is unrepairable, we will replace it with a product of comparable performance, not to exceed the original purchase price. For display models we reserve the right to issue a store credit for the original purchase price.
    No company will replace a $1, 600.00 TV without attempting to repair it first - otherwise, every lowlife would just intentionally damage their TV to get a new one for free.

• Th
      24th of Apr, 2012

Don't bother, SKOR. This person creates a new user name every day and files a new complaint on PC Richard & Son. They usually put a first name and then a couple of letters or numbers as their username. They are probably butt-hurt about something.