PC Richard & Son / ​I called the store, spoke to store mit manager joseph botros jr 8246

317 Route 17 South , Paramus, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-262-7676

I called the store, spoke to store mit manager Joseph Botros Jr 8246
I purchased LG washer & dryer 2014. After delivery I have called everyday since trying to get someone in the store and help center to determine why washer machine was so loud. They finally sent service guy to fix washer. The two guys took off the pedestals because they couldn't balance the washer. In the process they damaged the units when trying to take them off. They were taking the units back to replace them, but their mit manager Joseph Botros Jr. 8246 told them to leave the damaged pedestals in my garage. I called the store, spoke to store mit manager Joseph Botros Jr 8246**. He stated I couldn't return the pedestals because they were damaged even though not due to my faults. I have called everyone in company and I continue to get the run around.

PC Richard & Son

Na
Aug 23, 2014

Comments

Oct 13, 2014

If you have a personal issue with this guy then you should try a different approach on handling your problem. Here's why your post is a complete lie. Any customer including myself doesnt know what mit means. That's somethting the company uses among themselves. Secondly, I been dealing with this guy for a few years now and I can vouch that he is a stand up guy. Unless you have purchased directly from him... You wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what his Id number is..Iam his customer and I don't even know what it is.
    Thirdly, this is apparently your first and only post ever...hmmmm suspicious huh? The fact that you attempted to post a picture of this guys shows you have a personal issue that is not business related. Hope your life turns out better.