PayPower / Pre Paid Credit Card 100% FRAUD!!

CA, United States Review updated:

I bought A PayPower Prepaid Credit Card For my direct deposits. The company STOLE The money I had on my card, And then had the nerve to tell me I had gone over my limit on purchases, which was NOT true. Further more I didn't have any limit because it's a prepaid card. They then said I owed them $100.00. I really needed that money bad. I was totally speechless! I'm Taking action on this matter soon. I will not stand by letting other innocent victims to get scammed like I did!! What ever you do, DO NOT GET A PAYPOWER CARD! I don't think it will be long before this company is SHUT DOWN and taken out of our stores like Albertsons.

Comments

• Pa
      Jul 11, 2011

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to help you resolve this issue. Please email your card and contact information to [protected]@Blackhawk-net.com so that we may assist you.

Public Relations for PayPower

• Tr
      Jul 28, 2011

Hello I called on July 14th to report a lost card and was told on that date that I would receive a new card in the mail in 7-10 business days! With-in that time I've been calling to make sure that the replacement card was indeed on the way, not taken out of my mail and not activated by someone esle! On Monday the 25th I placed a call to customer service and was told that they could not find my information and that the card numbers, of which i have 2 in my name, did not match up! After trying to make myself clear the rep investigated further and realized that he was dealing with the gift card dept. He found the 2 and matching info on my cards after asking for my last 4 ss#, gave me the balance of both, and told me that i'd be receiving the new replacement card by the 28th of July! 2 days later Weds. the 27th still no card in the mail. I call CS again and they cant find my information at first, but after investigating the representative Carlos, finds my info..TELLS ME THERE WILL BE NO CARD BY THE 28, BECAUSE OF A MESSAGE THEY RECEIVED 3 DAYS AGO, THAT THE CO HAS NO DEBIT CARD INVENTORY!, And my card wont be sent until the 16th of August! NIGHTMARE! I was not given any kind of notice that there would be no card mailed with in that 7-10 days specified originally on the 14th of July and was charged 6 dollars for replacement! I was given a ref number I T R 476669, spoke to a shift supervisor, and was told that since i have a activated card they would honor my request to have $197.44 transfered funds on card ending 4762 the replacement card, to 7757 by Friday afternoon, July 29th, ..I simply cannot wait no longer than tomorrow or Friday at the latest for a transferr of funds! Please verify that this transaction will be taking place! Patricia Graves very angry customer!!