Paypal Plus Credit Ge Money / unfair billing practices
I am filing a complaint for PayPal Plus Credit GE money. I just caught them not only taking a portion of my monthly payment to finance charges I presume, but also when the billing cycle ends the 7th of every month. They are taking another $55 on top of the portion they took not only a week before from the payment! How can they be double dipping? On top of that they are taking the charge on the 7th from the card itself as a cash advance. How can this be legal!
I am filling a complaint with the better BBB also.
I smell a lawsuit! For sure!
More Paypal Plus Credit Ge Money Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info