Payless Car Rental — payment/high beam light malfunctions
I rented a car from Payless in Hartford CT on 5/12/2017 to drive to Vermont for a wedding for the weekend. the first night was our family dinner and when I was driving back to my resort, the high beam lights were not operating properly. the roads were winding and there were no street lights. I called [protected] immediately and was told that someone would get back to me. no one ever did...I continued to call daily until i returned the car on 5/15. my bill was $472.58 and I believe I should have been compensated on my bill because I was not able to go to any of the family functions at night. it was awful that we had come all the way from Fort Washington MD and was not able to attend a lot of the evening wedding events. i was only compensated for the gas. I believe I deserve a lot more compensation. we searched for the hand book and could not locate it.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - steal money from my credit card
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless - Theives 
- Payless Car Rental - payless car rental
- Payless Car Rental - car rental customer service den airport location