Payless Car Rental / ez-pass and tolls

1 New York, NY, United States

Dear Sirs.
Last Friday, August 13, 2018, rent a car at JFK airport in New York City. What happened to me was that when we rented the car in the box where the tack for the ez-pass was placed, we did not have it, we told the caunter about the car rental and they told us that there was no situation. Once I start the march I arrive at a hotel in Washington State and I notice that there is a car with the front box with the tack and I worry more about the situation, I call payless car rental customer service and the information that I Provide customer service is that you arrive at the nearest airport to check the box, I went to the Washington airport, they checked the box and they told me everything is fine. Once I debit my card for the $ 892.51 tolls. I ask Tatiana Quevedo my representative to give me information on why this billing is costly, then several days later I receive a reply from Tatiana sending me an information indicating the Tolls square that had happened.
In this information I received from Tatiana I can see that the classification of the car is 8 and 5H, these classifications belong to five-axle trucks. More in this document that I received you can see the exit of the toll plaza but not the entrance, the billing is three times more than normal to the type of car you rent .. It should be noted that on October 10 I sent An email to Tatiana Quevedo informing her of all this situation but it has not been answered also on October 3 and 4 I was calling her but she did not answer the call and did not return it.
Confirmation Number: ME127N64.
Payless confirmation number: 08370079C04.
Number Case of Tatiana Quevedo 472.

Sincerely: