Paycom / Discriminating

Jul 30, 2015
I have had quite a negative experience with this company recently and can see on several other internet forums I am not the only one. I have submitted my complaint formally to the EEOC. I want to know if anyone else has experienced discrimination through this company. Unfortunately, the reviews on the other boards/forums don't give you an option to communicate with the other posters. I don't know if the other people who have experienced what is obviously discrimination through Paycom anywhere but something needs to be done to either stop the company in it's tracks or make them change their ways. This is America and there are laws for a reason. I basically had a job offer rescinded due to items on my credit, most of which were medical in nature. It was so odd as to how the company approached the situation and I am still in shock for their responses since!!! I really don't want to get into much more personal details but I hope that there are others out there who are willing to respond. It is not right.

Paycom Logo Paycom