Patrol Masters / Security/Towing

1 1651 E 4th St , Santa Ana, CAAnaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (714) 426-2526

I currently live in the Monaco Townhouse Community in Anaheim, CA. I came home from a family party on a Friday night, at around 3:00am. Due to the holiday, my neighbors trash cans were in front of our garage and we decided to part outside in the visitor parking lot. When I woke up the next morning, my car was missing. In a panic, I called the police department because I thought someone might have stolen my car. However, I found out that my car had been towed by my own association!!! I called them quickly and the patrol company informed me that they towed because I did not have a permit. Yes, that is true I did not have a permit-however, it states that we are supposed to receive a warning, which I never did. In fact, they stated that I had two warning- two months ago, that I was apparantly sited/warned about. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! I was never warned or sited and in fact, I rarely park out in the visitors parking. I just think this is crap. I never cause problems in the community and I always safelist any visitors vehicle. In fact, my roommates car has been out in the visitors parking for two days with out being safelisted and has never received a citation or has not been towed! I really feel that the inconsistency in this company doing it's job is ridiculous. Basically it doesn't make sense that they can tow one person and the person that is sitting right next to them in the same parking lot-who has been there for two days with no citation, doesn't receive one and is not towed!!! Someone really needs to do something.

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008

I agree!! The so-called warning, never seen is a damn problem and I have to say that this is something that needs to be fixed. Obviously the the so called patrol person is taking the copy to the office, but never even leaving a damn notice/warning on the window! and saying they did.

Patrol Masters is terrible! Talk about giving warning notices on vehicles? Never even seen one, next thing you know your car is towed. Just ridiculous and who in the right mind would ignore a warning notice stating your car will be towed if you don't take corrective action? What fun is it to pay $200 to get your car out, when you could have corrected it for $20. Towing company MR. C's and Patrol Masters is cutting some money behind the back, it all makes sense.

3rd of Aug, 2008

Lets be real about it. Your the type of people that love to park your vehicle in guest parking and try to play the system. That's why the association has to crack down and tow residents vehicle that do not have a permit. You should of safelisted your vehicle. If everyone follows the rules and park there vehicles in the garage we would of never have a problem with parking. That's not in thiss case you addimited to parking your vehicle in the guest space hoping that you would not get towed. I bet this is not the first time you parked your vehilce in guest parking. Most likely you parked your vehicle two other times and got the warning but since you forgot about it you are claiming that you never got a warning. First you should of not parked there and if for some reason you did you should of called your security company and told them. Your fault. It is what it is. There's no crying in baseball.

• Ti
      9th of Sep, 2008

PATROL MASTERS SUCKS! I have "safe listed" my vehicle for more than one day (5 to be exact my allowed max days) and the customer service person there only put 1 day in there system and they towed my vehicle on the 3rd day. Then when I call upset and to get my car back its their word against mine... hmmmm I wonder who's side gets taken and who ends up losing alot of money??? I cant wait to take them to court. Its funny how they never make any mistakes... oh wait they have entered the wrong licence plate number when I safe listed and I got a warning then I called to correct them and they still made it seem like it was my error

• Bl
      26th of Sep, 2008

I still work for Patrol One and also for Patrol Maters. I tow cars out of driveways with no violaions cuz I get paid mad $$$ from tow companies. Dumb ### rich people. Oh..yeah. and i probliliy bang your daughter to.

• We
      8th of Oct, 2008

I had a parking permit ON my vehicle, and it still was towed ! This comment is also directed toward the chicken sh** "Anonymous" email above, so what do you have to say about that one ? No warning notice, I DID have a Parking Permit on my vehicle & it was still towed! No crying in baseball but I'll bet if this mistake was made with YOUR vehicle, and it was towed, you'd be crying all the way to the tow yard !

• Mi
      15th of Oct, 2008

Patrolmasters towed my car (the same one that I have owned and parked in my condo complex for ten years with a permit) at 1:30 in the morning on a Saturday night from PCH in Huntington Beach all the way to Anaheim!! It cost me $245 to get it out. ###S!

• Th
      12th of Nov, 2008

I live in "The Bahama" Tustin.
    This ghetto place, who hasnt fixed the gate to the parking lot that has been broken for 2 months and the locks on the front gate isnt working.

"Patrol Matser" puck low life ### used these rejects from life called Advanta towing to tow my car.

I was sick over the weekend, because of the 72 hour rule even when I have a permit they still towed my car from the open gated parking lot without notice!
    Has anyone ever sued them!

• Pa
      26th of Nov, 2008

BEWARE !!! I have at least 5 violation tickets (and that is being nice about the amounts) after about 2 hours of parking my vehicle in a warranted allowed homeowner spot for my car appearing to be deserted and not moved within the time frame allowed (48 hours). At one time officer 19 as he marks on the tickets (I know exactly who he is), has even after watching me park my vehicle in an appropriate spot as he was giving a ticket to another car 2 hours later he marked my car for non-movement. I would BEWARE of this patrol company and this specific officer. The website for Patrol Masters reflects a windshield with the violation ticket placed straight up with the wiper holding it in place. Well officer 19 takes the time to nice and neatly fold the ticket in a tiny thin strip before wedging it under my hood for no one to see. I was even told by a supervisor I have his name for reference when I called that they get a "kick back" as he stated from the tow company for towing vehicles from communities. I thought as a homeowner that I could feel safe and secure with my vehicle being parked in our community but with this patrol company that changes the thought entirely. I can't safely park and feel secure that I will wake up the next morning to find my vehicle where I left it. Hell, I can't even feel secure leaving it for just a couple of hours versus overnight for fear that its going to be towed and at my expense. I have even safelisted my vehicle received a number was told that there was no need to place the confirmation on my windshield to wake up the next morning with a violation ticket that the vehicle was not safelisted. What a crock. And when I called to ask what the Hell I was told that the operator accidently typed my license plate # in incorrectly. That would do me alot of good once my car is towed and I have to pay for it. An oops doesn't help my transportation or pocket book problem.

• Pa
      15th of Jan, 2009

Hi. Last night around 11:45 p.m. I was moving my car, which has a parking permit, to a new parking spot. I saw the patrol master security car pass me and I am sure that he saw me. After I parked my car I waited for him for about 5 or so minutes to talk to him about my daughter's car that had an accident. He did not come back and I thought he was walking around at the end of the apartment complex to check out other cars for parking permits. When he did not come back I went inside and was sure everything was going to be fine. This afternoon when my wife came home, she gave the notice of violation that was on my car. She told me I saw you move the car, how come you got a violation? The time on the violation was 12:01, about 5 minutes after I went inside. I was shocked that I got a violation because the patrol officer saw me move my car. I called patrol masters office and I explained the situation and they said that the person in charge knows how to tell if the vehicle has been moved. I told him that (Ren) the officer saw me move my car. The office promised me that they would talk to him. After, I called the Anaheim Police Department and explained the situation and he advised me to file a complain in small claims court, which i may have to do. I don't know what to do at this point. Tomorrow i will talk to the association to see what they have to say. I have paid my fair share of towings and have not complained. i just want to know why he gave me a violation when he saw me parking my car.

after i finish talking to hime i called anaheim police department and explain the situation and he advice me to file complain smal claim court which i may have to do that
    i dont know what to do at this point except tomorow i talk to association office to see what they have to say about that
    sofar i have paid my shar of the towing few times and i did not complain until now
    i just want to know why he give my violation when he saw me i was parking my car

• Ir
      17th of Jan, 2009
    Patrol Masters/ Irvine - Non movement of vehicle
    Patrol Masters
    Irvine
    California

Hi. I've been getting, "non-movement of vehicle" notices on my car for some time. Sometimes, I'll get these notices even after just 12 hours of non-movement. The policy in this area is "72 hours" of non-movement. I have repeatedly tried to contact the company as well as the Parkview Maintenance Association concerning this matter and basically, both company and association tell me that it is I who is in the wrong! I can't believe that we pay for this association and we pay for this security detail and yet, we are the ones that are wrong. In fact, it is my belief that maybe the patrol company and the tow company are in cahoots. It would mutually benefit them, right? To get as many tows as possible... Anyhow, if the assocation were really a representation of the residents, they would really try to look into the matter rather than simply trying to blame the resident. That's something that tells you that the people who work at these places really aren't doing their jobs! It's so frustrating!!

• Yo
      27th of Feb, 2009

Like I said before, I get paid KICK BACKS from tow companies fo towing yo ride. I love Master Patrol cuz they don't drug test. later ###. and grow up.

• Ga
      4th of May, 2009

Patrol Masters is a fascist organization that wants to make money; it stole my moving van after they were told by my community’s management that it was okay for it to be parked in front of my house while I was moving things in.

I was not charged, and when I picked up the moving van from the towing company, I asked them if Patrol Masters made lots of mistakes, to which I was told that they do indeed make a number of mistakes, typically by people who want to make themselves look good by getting lots of cars towed.

From what I’ve pieced together, it was the same guy, Ren from Patrol Masters, who refused to safelist it on Wednesday night and decided to ignore what my property management told his organization was okay. I hope they fire the fool for essentially stealing it for profit.

He also refused to let me talk to his supervisor Wednesday night after he supposedly got her approval for denying me the right to safelist it; he also accused me of arguing with him when I tried to explain to him how his organization had no problems safelisting the moving van I used at the end of December 2008. His response was that this was 2009, not 2008.

• La
      7th of May, 2009

Total gestapo! My husbands car was towed from our assigned space with his placard clearly visible. There is no recourse with these [censored]. You are completely at their mercy. So we pay a $300 mo, HOA to get our vehicles virtually stolen overnight! Insanity! Lets bring these cretins down. Email me if you want to take action...Laralinger@yahoo.com

• 71
      15th of May, 2009

yes i agree with everyone here about p.m.

but did you guys also know that hoa is also behind it. in my location they cant tow anyone till its midnight and that is said by the hoa. if the hoa wants someone towed they will tell p.m.

right as i am typing this i am unable to reach pm. to notify them of some rowdy kids out side drinking and making a huge ruckus. its midnight here right now. i also worried they will throw a beer bottle and break someones car window or even a home window.
    the phone number they have is busy, yes busy for the last hour or so since i have tried to attempt calling it.

26th of May, 2009

My car was towed by accident by Patrol Masters and upon picking it up from the tow yard, i saw outside waiting other folks and two of them had correct tags on their cars as well. The owner Sammy Ahmad does not seem like a stand up guy, the patrol officers make mistakes but if you want your car you you have to the tow guy AND try do all the leg work to get a refund (i think they bet a few won't) and if they scrape your car, well you just have to pay for that too and the tow yards are not open all day on Saturday, you have schedule a time to drive down there some how and get. And the office manager (Kathy Miramontes) and customer service don't care, are RUDE (even when you are completely calm about having your car taken!!??) - in their defense it's most likely due large call volume that makes them that way due to the the shady business practice. These guys are just like the Valet Scam/BS that was just on MSNBC last night.

26th of May, 2009

Avoid them at all costs

• Ob
      15th of Jul, 2009

Check out this link Samir Ahmad has 99 Felonies pending against him

• Sh
      1st of Jan, 2010

new years eve i leave my car outside for 20 mins and it gets towed at 11pm...on new years eve!! $330!!!...there is no parking problem in our community...there is at least a dozen open spots every night...I would like to ask everyone a question...what service does patrol masters provide?? do they keep the community any safer? personally i would rather take the chance of my place getting robbed then have to pay these idiots...getting robbed would probably be a lot cheaper in the long run...I live in a 3 bedroom townhouse with 5 drivers living in the house and only one parking pass...Everybody...go to your association and complain!!...get rid of the security companies...they dont do ANYTHING...they just sit on their phone texting all night and have YOUR cars towed...if any sort of crime did happen all they would do is run and call the real security, aka the police...patrol masters and patrol one are a bunch of pathetic losers.

• Fe
      17th of Jun, 2010

The guy is going to jail and the company is going under. Hopefully the associations will work with a better company.

• De
      2nd of Sep, 2011

i work for patrol masters and to be honost i have to agree with some ppl here saying that some of the people that i work with are very rude and sometimes total out of it and i do have some stupid people working with me but when im working i try my best to help the residents out as much as i can without breaking the HOA rules that i am provided with to follow and i have towed cars in the past but they were for being in violation of the parking rules. as for towing for profit i dont know much about that since i never got jack from tow comp or patrol masters lol. but toeing is done by calling the dispatch for patrol masters and then they call the tow comp and have them send out a truck to tow the car so i dont actually talk to the tow comp or the driver till AFTER they get on site for the tow so if anyone is to blame it would be the patrol masters OFFICE and NOT the guard that called it in for tow