Parts Train / Vanishing parts

1 IL, United States Review updated:

This company is nothing but a bunch of pirates. God help should you have an issue with your item. I ordered a part that was 3 pieces i got 3 and was missing one. Should be simple enough to send a missing piece right? Wrong. I am getting the absolute run around. All their customer service is from sungard so it is all overseas from India or who knows where. They have just stopped responding to me. On their pr board page they say "Our team of customer support representatives is highly trained and is very accommodating. We make available a toll-free line 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for your orders and all you queries as well. Just drop us a line and we'll respond to your needs as quickly as possible." That is honestly borderline liable. They will just string you out until you lose interest in whatever you ordered. I beg of you if you are on the fence just order elsewhere whatever dollars you save will not be worth the aggravation that you are going to suffer.

Ch

Comments

• Th
      8th of Oct, 2008

agree that Partstrain are crooks.

I ordered a part from them and they signed me up without my permission
    to a shoppers discount and charged my credit card $10 a month for eight months
    and I never noticed this charge until I stopped using that credit card. They
    will never refund anything back. I sent them all the info more then once and
    I never hear back. Isn't this some sort of fraud that I could report to the
    district attorney in there are or the inspector general.