Parts Geek / fraudulent practices
Ordered some parts from the Parts Geek website www.partsgeek.com. Expected to get the parts they showed on their website, since they indicated the parts were in stock. On check out the shipping was $7.50 which seemed a little high due to the small parts I had ordered, a gasket, a grommet, a Pcv hose connector, and such. They charged me $15 for shipping after the order. Two of the parts should have been Dorman parts, but were not. The PCV hose connector never shipped and the grommet was the wrong part period let a lone not being a Dorman part. This company does not apear to be a real parts store. The simply order the parts from other stores and make their money on the shipping or something like that. They have numerous complaints with the Better Business Bureau and have an F rating. I am so surprized they are in business and have not been shut down. Buyer Beware ! They have numerous complaints on this site, and obviously nothing has changed ! DO NOT BUY FROM PARTS GEEK, you will not be satisfied.
More Parts Geek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - wrong part & no refund 
- Parts Geek - poor customer service the word service should'nt even be in same sentence with partsgeek
- Parts Geek - wheel hub assembly
- Parts Geek - no way to return a wrong part!
- Parts Geek - sent wrong parts and blamed me
- PartsGeek - auto parts